Dyserth Photographic and Postcard Collection
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select Ordering and Viewing
- Held At: Denbighshire Archive Service
- Document Reference: PPD/118
- Date: late 19th cent-early 21st cent
- Level: Collection
- Extent: 59 items
- Format: Photograph
- Description: The photographic archive has been collected from numerous depositors and Denbighshire Archive Service has arranged the collections by parish for ease of use.
- System of Arrangement: This collection is arranged by parish
- Access Conditions: This collection has been digitised but due to copyright restrictions we are unable to add all images to the website. Where a digital copy is available to view, a thumbnail will appear in each record and you can download a copy for personal research (£). Where a digital copy in unavailable on the website, you can sign in and order a digital copy for personal research (£). All items are available to view at the office free of charge.
- Contact: Contact Us
This document forms part of a catalogueHierarchy
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will be catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The collection will be arranged into sub-sections, such as series, files, items, and these will all be clearly related. Archival collections often have folder type structure if they are catalogued to this level of detail. The researcher can then see the context of an individual item, such as a letter - they can see that it forms part of a series, and the series is within a larger collection.Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy
Ordering the Document
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- an item which is too fragile
- an item containing sensitive personal information about living people
- an item which can be consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents you need to be signed in. Please register with us even if you have no intention of visiting us at one of our branches.