Ruthin and Denbigh County Court, records of
For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select Ordering and Viewing
- Held At: Denbighshire Archive Service
- Accession Number: 3584
- Accession Number: 3204
- Document Reference: CCD/C
- Date: 1881-1969
- Level: Collection
- Extent: 6 outsize boxes and 14 loose vols.
- Description: The collection consists mainly of various types of court registers including registers of plaints, registers of summons, registers of proceedings under the Tithe Act and registers of default actions.
- Access Conditions: Court records are restricted for 75-100 years
- Contact: Contact Us
This document forms part of a catalogueHierarchy
A collection is arranged in order to show context. This means that it will be catalogued to preserve its original order where possible. The collection will be arranged into sub-sections, such as series, files, items, and these will all be clearly related. Archival collections often have folder type structure if they are catalogued to this level of detail. The researcher can then see the context of an individual item, such as a letter - they can see that it forms part of a series, and the series is within a larger collection.Catalogue Jump to this document in the hierarchy
Ordering the Document
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- an item which is too fragile
- an item containing sensitive personal information about living people
- an item which can be consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents you need to be signed in. Please register with us even if you have no intention of visiting us at one of our branches.